Your Personal Injury Is Our Personal Endeavor
The attorneys of Godwin Hurley Donoghue, LLP, offer clients more than legal advice, we offer empathy and support. Our small law firm cares about the well-being of our clients, and we want to see you receive maximum compensation for any injuries you have sustained due to the negligence of an irresponsible party. That is why we strive to do everything within our means to help you obtain the best outcome available. Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have been injured in the following situations:
- Your injuries resulted from the working conditions of a dangerous construction site
- You or a loved one sustained serious injuries in a car, truck or auto-related crash
- You were involved and injured in a motorcycle crash
- An unsafe premises caused you to slip or fall and hurt yourself
- Someone’s unprovoked dog attacked you or a family member
We take personal injury matters seriously and are here to ensure that you are heard. For more specific inquiries call 716-844-8350 to schedule a free consultation at our Buffalo, New York, office today.
What To Do And Who To Call After An Auto Crash
Auto crashes are unpredictable, so knowing what to do when one occurs is incredibly important. Once involved in an accident, some general rules of thumb to follow include:
- Call law enforcement immediately
- Seek out appropriate medical attention
- Exchange information with anyone involved when dealing with an auto accident
- Speak to one of our lawyers about your situation
- Notify your insurance company as soon as possible
What can seem like a minor injury could result in major complications later on. Should you have to make a claim, good documentation of the incident may be key to your case.
Knowledgeable Attorneys Who Can Advance Your Claims
Our attorneys are knowledgeable in many areas of the law and personal injury concerns. We can answer questions you may have about how you should proceed after your accident, your right to workers’ compensation as a construction worker and more. Reach out to us at 716-267-6258 or send our firm a message to see how we can help advance your claim today.